The World Health Organization (WHO) has found that optimal nourishment can raise national productivity levels by 20%. Our nutritionists provide clarity and advice to empower your members to achieve their dietary-related goals. All of our advice is practical, easy to understand, and evidence-based. Making dietary changes for life requires an understanding of healthy diets, behaviour change, balance, and embracing progress as a key – not perfection.
How our service works
- We will send a questionnaire prior to the consultation which includes questions related to current and past medical history, medical conditions, medications, digestion, diet diary, and food habits.
- A 30-minute consultation with a Nutritionist is delivered.
- The member will receive an email with the session notes, their individual set of dietary suggestions, as well as any tips and resources related to their goals and dietary needs.
- Email support after the consultation – we are here to answer any questions or concerns the member may have after the session, as we believe it’s important they feel supported throughout their journey to make long-lasting and healthy dietary changes.
We help members with
- Weight management (weight loss and weight gain)
- Digestive issues (IBS, coeliac disease, food allergies, constipation, etc)
- Cardiovascular issues (high cholesterol, high blood pressure)
- Female health (menopause, PCOS, pregnancy, and fertility)
- Children’s nutrition (weaning, fussy eating, toddler nutrition)
- Diabetes (types 1, 2, gestational) and pre-diabetes
- Sports nutrition (exercise and fitness nutrition)
- Chronic Fatigue/Low energy
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Ethnic/Religious diets
Our evidence-based nutritionists are committed to always staying on top of the latest research in the field of nutrition and health, which is the basis for all of our nutrition work. Furthermore, we take great care to find exactly what every member needs and wants and tailor our advice for each individual.
“I needed support to achieve a healthy and complete plant-based diet.”
This 32-year-old male was following an entirely plant-based diet and lacking certain micronutrients as well as having an uneven balance of macronutrients and low protein intake. Read the case study…
“Cannot fault it, thought the service was first class.”