GP Consultation 24/7/365
UK-based consultations by video or telephone
Our GP services run 24/7, 365 days a year, so you can give your members unrivalled access to medical and wellbeing support. Members choose video or telephone consultations and can request a female or male GP if they wish to do so. Perhaps most importantly, our doctors have the time to listen and focus on the health needs of your members, whether these are physical or mental health issues or preventative measures.
- Flexible consultations via phone or video call with GPs – accessible from anywhere in the world.
- GPs have immediate access to specialist Consultant Advice for dermatology enabling a member’s care to be managed in an appropriate setting and avoiding unnecessary outpatient visits
- GPs have immediate access to our Expert Medical Opinion service for a second opinion
- Sick notes are available for a maximum of two weeks if clinically appropriate.
- Private referrals are issued where appropriate at no extra cost. As a private provider, we do not refer to NHS services.
- e-Prescription service – delivery to a pharmacy, home, or work.
Diagnosis, treatment, and continuity of care
We pride ourselves on running a safe, caring, effective, and highly responsive service giving helpful self-care advice and sharing resources with members in addition to diagnosis and treatment. Consultation notes are routinely shared with members and their NHS GP (with consent), which is important to help empower patients and for continuity of care.
“Fantastic service, being able to avoid the doctor’s surgery is very beneficial.”
Paediatric skin condition – read the case study…
“The Teladoc GP really saved my life”
Extreme stomach pains – read the case study…
“The Teladoc GP had time to go through things in more depth”
Frequent migraine attacks – read the case study…
“Teladoc has done an incredible job of providing round the clock medical and wellbeing support to our customers.” CEO, AIG Life